Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

You Are Fine

"You are fine just the way you are." A large percentage of people hear this statement and go into "I'll tell you all the reasons this isn't so; couldn't possibly be correct" mode. The millions of self critical people who exhaust you as your efforts to encourage, uplift, and buildup, are met with "No, No, No; I'm Sooooo....fill in the blank with a negative".

Well, let's forget those particular guys and gals; they have made their choice."Want no help." "Have no intention of changing." 

These are the signs they carry. "Die hard droopy jaws", ....have cards that they carry in their wallets.....hand 'em out every time a friendly encouraging word dare come close.

Then the rest of the world weighs in with total acceptance. 

This is the group of which I choose to be a part. The people who enthusiastically say, "Absolutely, look at me and the wonderful one of a kind thing I have to offer. My company is worth having; something to enjoy and you will want more. I am gifted, confident and smile for the smallest reason. Count me in!"

No comments:

Post a Comment