Translate

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Farewell

Dear Critic,

     My hope is that expressing my needs to you will cause you to settle down. Your constant opinions are not welcome. Might I be so bold as to point out that your words are unsolicited. It takes a great courage to be honest with you. We have been together a long time. In fact I can not remember a time when we were not together.

     Though it may take some getting used to, we must part company. your opinions of my abilities, my choices, and my many wants are stopping me in my tracks. To be stopped before you start especially by your inner critic is no way to live.

     Wanting to live freely, risk more, contribute all that I have and all that I am. Holding nothing back for fear of failure. Inner critic, I bid you farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment