Translate

Saturday, September 12, 2026

To Falter

 To Falter... To Quit...To Give in...Give up

So close, ever so near, could it be inches could it be days?

However its measured, in time or distance

 Years of hoping, waiting, dreaming walking on in faith

It's ever so tempting to stop. To abandon my resolve and reject a long held promise.

Weary to my bones and growing weak in my knees I consider with great thought

What action today should be considered, to be sought.

Possibilities range but only one true option in the final analysis remains

I may falter but my God never will. I bow my head and my heart before the alter

Once again laying my burdens down. Easing my eyes to the heavens in praise

Confusion and fear are real, 

bringing to my face a frown 

ever present as a thief in shadow they lay in wait

It is my peace they seek and my faith they target

Helpless, an endeavor quite hopelessly they embark

It matters not daylight, twilight or midnight

My peace is mine, permission to take it they will never receive

Even as my enemies work tirelessly to deceive

The answer to each question, fear and concern will be answered fully and completely

Though it appears hidden, God is doing something new, something fresh

It is happening, this thing I yet do not perceive 

By my heavenly Father fully divine

The answers, solutions, resolutions on their way

Fully mine

Sent on wings special delivery, my name on each one

I see it not with my eyes He gave me searching and bright green

They are their just same, prepared...unseen.

The journey has been tough and long

I lift my voice and open my heart in song

In victory I shout and declare what my spirit BELIEVES

My God He has done it before and in this moment I wait, look, and declare it to be so.

Completely 100% done.

Because as unbelief, hatred, cynical views, self seeking enterprise 

Pointing fingers, accusing tongues, and differing perceptions, everyone bickering

Surround me every which way

Out of the fray I want to stay

In the peace giver I find each answer to which a need arises

My Hope is not flickering

My purpose being fully revealed and fully seen

I am not enough, my resources diminished

My intelligence though impressive not enough to comprehend

How to save myself from the trouble that is found in every direction

It is God indeed the one and only

From which my total rescue will come

Not just in part

Not just some

But in it's fullness it will arrive 

No need to worry no need to strive

In Faith I see it

In reality undeniable I receive it.

In truth I experience it. In joy I announce it.

I faltered He steadied me. I entertained the thought of quitting He invigorated my Hope.

 I considered giving up He encouraged me onward

In weariness I nearly gave in.

And then He did it. He did it all.

Met my needs, comforted me, encouraged me 

He set me down in a spacious place, firmly my feet stand and before me are my gifts and talents being used and making a difference. His light and love apparent and evident in the fabric of my life. Healed, whole and flourishing. Believe it or not. Receive Him or not. Rise higher or stay put. The choice is mine. The choice is yours. My life is proof of His goodness. His power on display in nature and in our lives.


                 A place where peace reigns supreme and strife has no residence.


  • No need to Falter


No comments:

Post a Comment