Translate

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Thank You

 You are my source

My recourse

My peace, comfort and protection

My rescue in time of need

My comfort and healing as my path takes me through

Thorns Sharp

Unforgiving

Every tall weed

My heart pounds louder

harder insistent...

Persistent

Doubts crowd tight

Fear hovers

Against it I fight

With All My Might

Time ticks short

Demands loom large

It is my moment to decide

who I will put in charge.

Doubts,Fear,Discouragement

Other peoples voices

OR

My Heavenly Father

The author and creator of it

ALL

Yes, I Feel Helpless

I Feel Small

Choice is mine

Believe and Listen

To what is before me

Lack, Illness, and Dread

OR

Do I choose the one, who can make possible the impossible??

The way through when the walls tower over me, surround me

telling me nothing is okay, nothing is fine


I lift my eyes. 

I reach out my hand small and empty to the one that is

Divine

Holding every answer, solution, resolution and restitution

Timing perfect, the roof did not fall in or sky fall.

Today is the day my 

Heavenly Father

Answers it all

Promises no longer promises instead

Realities all about

The wait long, faith dimming now and again

Which by the way is not a sin

Shaking it off I pick myself up

With determination and no doubt

The day has arrived

This day was made by the Lord

The needs before me beyond my ability to grasp

I am not alone the burden is lifted

Finally it has all Shifted

All I need He can more than 

Afford

I wait, I watch, I hope

Trying hard in my humanity to not feel like a Dope

He is busy working on our behalf

Then it came......The answer, several in fact far more than a few

I couldn't have imagined it but sorely needed

So glad in my heart His voice I headed

We lift up our Chins and open our mouths

And say for this day, and everything from yesterday

And for all our tomorrows

THANK YOU!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment